Asian American Chronology. Detroit: Gale Group, 1995. 160p.
Contains significant social, political, economic, cultural and
professional events of Asian Americans with more than 90 illustrations, maps,
- Cheng, Henry, comp. A Chronology of Chinese in New York City: 1970-1990. Hillcrest, N.Y.: Outer Sky Press, 2003. 213p. (Bernadette Yu-ning Li, gen. ed. Chinese American Studies Series)
- Text in Chinese. Events are arranged by year and under each year by date. The chronology is continued and expanded not limited to New York City by "Chinese Americans: Major Events in 2002, January 1-15" in New Flushing Journal, Jan. 2003; pp.124-74; "Chinese Americans: Major Events in in 2002, January 16-31" in New Flushing Journal, Jul. 2003, pp. 147-98; "Chinese Americans: Major Events in 2002, February 1-28, 2002" in New Flushing Journal, Jan. 2004, pp. 132-227)
- The Ethnic Chronology Series. Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.: Oceana.
The series, beginning publication in 1971 provides a quick reference to
dates, source materials, and bibliographies on such ethnic groups as Blacks,
British, Chinese, and Dutch. It was updated by the title below:
- Lankevich, George H. Ethnic America, 1978-1980. Dobbs Ferry,
N.Y.: Oceana, 1981, 434p.
- Tung, William L. The Chinese in America, 1820-1973: A Chronology and
Fact Book. Dobbs Ferry, N.Y,: Oceana, 1974. 150p. (Ethnic Chronology
Series Number 14).
A brief history of the Chinese in the United States divided into three
parts: (1) Chronology, from 1820 to September 1973; (2) Documents, including
laws, treaties and court cases; and (3) Bibliography, a listing of books,
pamphlets, and government documents, not annotated. Appendixes: Chinese
organizations in Washington, D.C. and several American cities with large
Chinese population, listing name only.