International Forum for Peaceful Reunification of China on August 10-11
The Chinese American Alliance for China's Peaceful Reunification (CAACPR) will hold an International Forum for Peaceful
Reunification of China on August 10-11, at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, 9300 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont, Illinois. The
Forum features speeches by participants from all parts of the world and the dinner speech by Ambassador Yang Jiechi.
The Forum issues a declaration as follows:
- That we concern the political reality between U.S.A. and China,
- That a peaceful reunification and stable relationship between China and Taiwan is beneficial to business in both sides, and
beneficial to the regional and world peace,
- That a peaceful reunification is consistent to the U.S. foreign policy and is beneficial to American and Chinese,
- That we are against the so-called Taiwan independence, which may lead military confrontation and pull the United States
into the confrontation,
- That we should prevent any American blood be shed in Asia for the Chinese internal affairs,
- That we appeal to both parties between the strait to seriously consider the immediate initiation of the process leading to
the peaceful reunification, and
- That we appeal all people of the Chinese descendants in the world to unite in order to promote the great mission in our
general for the world peace in the new century.
For further information, contact Mr. David Hou, Forum Secretary General, at 788-478-8888.
Back to News